Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Video: Is California the future of Citrix?

One thing that's occurred to me since I've been on the west coast is that it seems that Citrix is becoming more of a "California" company instead of a "Florida" company. Rick and I decided to share our thoughts via video while we were killing time on the Santa Cruz boardwalk.

View the video of Brian & Rick discussing the Californication of Citrix (Quicktime, 1 min 22 sec, 7.6MB)

Did I really buy a Mac? I made this video in about 10 minutes, but I'll never reveal whether it was done on a Mac or a PC.

P.S. This video is in Quicktime format.

P.P.S. Rick is the one with the weird hat.

1 Comments:

Blogger RobF said...

How you managed to do that without busting out in laughter is beyond me!!!! Nice work! I particularly liked the kid behind Brian. His facial expression (or lack of) cracked me up!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home